Tuesday, September 09, 2008

School Supplies

Rating:★★
Category:Other
I'm a sucker for school supplies. I can spend hours in a National Bookstore just checking out the office and school supplies section.

I used to get really excited at he start of the school year because we'd be shopping for supplies, which was the perfect opportunity to get my paws on a batch colored envelopes (instead of those plain brown ones, although i love brown paper), black blu tack, craft scissors, blue binder rings, wooden peg clamps, and purple staple wires to name a few.

That's why i got pretty exited to read this article by Tricia, the new columnist for Stickers and Donuts. This debut post of hers is a must read for those who love school supplies like me.

http://stickersanddonuts.com/tag/school-supplies/

I especially liked her feature on pens, and I couldn't help but notice the cute prints on the pencil cases she reviewed. I like the tofu cubes, they're happy.

Although, I doubt that I'd find most of the stuff she featured in stores here. Like Jung, I'm not into online shopping. Too bad. This article makes me want to write a local version. Pilot Pen anyone?

4 comments:

hazel helmuth said...

don't you just love the fresh smell of new notebooks in the morning? lol :-)

jenavictoria baril said...

hi haze! :) ahihi! yes i do! *sniffs* :)

Crissy Mendoza said...

You find the strangest things sometimes when you wander into the school supplies section. One time, I found some erasers that were shaped like slippers. XD

jenavictoria baril said...

so true! :) it also results in impulsive buying. :) heheh