Monday, September 08, 2008

An Article About Agressive Packaing in the NYTimes

Rating:
Category:Other
I'm a sucker for creative packaging. Usually,something in the store that catches my eye, usually catches my wallet too - if its affordable of course - , even if it isn't something i need at all. I also find myself clicking links to products with good packaging in NOTCOT.

Lately though, I've also had a need to do some research on packaging and creative packaging. I came across this article in the New York Times about how product packaging these days changes more often now than before.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/10/business/10package.html?_r=1&ref=business&oref=slogin

The article presents some pretty cool ideas that I'm looking forward to see in sodas, beer, soap, and tissue in the near future. But it also gives us something to think about as we shop in the stores.

No comments: