Monday, September 08, 2008

I'VE GOT YOU BOOKMARKED!

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Other
The day I discovered NOTCOT... was the day I discovered myself.

Ok, that may sound too deep and poetic for site praise. But it very much describes my road to discovering absolutely great fab finds on the web!

This is definitely the internet age, and I find myself actually surfing the web now more than I used to. There is just so much to see that I can't really keep up! And I'm not just talking NOTCOT here.

There are dozens of cool sites that gather features on awesome finds for everyone else's pleasure. There are individual sites of photographers, designers, organizations, products, businesses all over the web. Even here on Multiply there are profiles that are worth a visit or two.

I used to be a really crafty person. Seeing these great things on the web, make me want to get my "workshop" going again. I suddenly want to learn more about designing, and I've revived my dream of putting up a business someday. And it feels damn good! :)

I like being inspired, and I want to be inspired.

So, from now on I'll be keeping tabs on the things that motivate me right here on Multiply, so I can share it with all of you great people. :) Do feel free to comment and give your two cents worth on the things I post or share any fab finds you may know of. I'd love that.

Before I begin, let's get the stars right. I love stars, by the way ;).

* If it makes my list it's a star already.
And the more giddy I am about it, the more stars it gets...
**
***
****
***** Five stars is a slot in my Wish List.

I hope I'm able to maintain this. :) Wish me luck, and I apologize for any future backlogs. My page is titled "postdated" for a reason.

No comments: