Monday, September 08, 2008

PrinTees

Rating:★★
Category:Other
Found this page while I was hopping through Multiply the other day.

http://printees.multiply.com/

I just love the welcome message on her site. It reads: "Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint you can at it." Very inspiring! :)

Her shirts are made to order, so they always have stock... and you could have custom-made statements done too! I especially love the "Meow!" tee, its absolutely adorable! I'm a cat person, by the way. I also like the inspiring message on one of her bags: "GOD is a disk jockey, LIFE is a dance floor, LOVE is the rhythm, YOU are the music." I'm also thinking of getting the "Heart Halves" couple shirts for us, it reminds me of that sun henna tattoo we had one good febfair ago.

Must save! must save up more! :D

Another noticeable feature on her page is the section for "Bad Trip Buyers". I like this part. I agree in saying businesses, especially small and medium ones like these, shouldn't take bad trip buyers sitting down, 'coz they're really bad trip for business. :)

4 comments:

Jewel Angeles said...

Heyy Jena!

You might like this too: http://pepetee.multiply.com

I loooove their shirts and their bangles. It's a shame I don't like online shopping. :(

jenavictoria baril said...

hi! :)

**

you're right! me likeee! I like the concepts the use in designing shirts. I especially liked their first set of tees.

http://pepetee.multiply.com/

i think i've seen them before :) parang nakita ko na kasi yung "Matalino, Matapang" na UP shirt nila.

but their site looks great now! its been jazzed up with alot of graphics. truly a graphic design movement! :D although, that it makes it longer to download on my browser. :(

PepeTee also sells scarves and WAYFARERS aka sunglasses. I like the frames of the Wayfarers. I wonder if I could get that for graded my eyeglasses too. :)

They're also pretty inspiring - business-wise. Gan'to lumalago ang negosyo. I also think that having their products exclusively ordered through the internet, is a plus, especially for people in the provinces - like LB :)

I wonder though, if we'll see them in a mall stall soon following the success of other great graphic tee companies like Artwork and Branded :)

Crissy Mendoza said...

Oooh cool. There should be more places like this, but then it wouldn't be as cool if there were. XD Mass production makes me sad sometimes.

jenavictoria baril said...

i still do things by hand, and like the personal touch that gives. :)
mass production does make it easier to make something you can share with more people. :)
but i get you in saying that it also allows that thing to lose its uniqueness.... knowing that someone else has something that's exactly the same produced in a production line.. or something like that. :)