Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bookworms want Load

I was ranting on my first post today about teleco network promos. Here's another one I found in the paper last Sunday. :)

If you've got a particular favorite line from a book you've read, why not try to send it in and you may win P1,000.00 worth of Globe call cards. Nothin' to lose...

I'll be copying the paper verbatim now... (its not like I'd have anything else to add):

"Join the Philippine STAR and Globe's My Favorite Line contest. We will choose two winners who will get P1,000 each worth Globe call cards.
Text your favorite line to 0915-874-2725 with your complete name, the title of the book you got it from and the author. The contest runs until December 31, 2008. Prizes may be claimed at the STAR offices, 13th corner Railroad St., Port Area, Manila. Call 527-7901 to 15, locals 119/120, to make an appointment. Look for Kathy Moran of Boy Suerte"

1 comment:

nica mariano said...

unfair!
bakit globe lang ang pwede sumali!?
hehehe